After posting about the bold floral and tropical trends to expect this spring, I’ve found myself sifting through the web racks for relevant pieces to update my wardrobe. I’ve never been the “tropical vacation” type of girl (I get antsy after sitting on the beach for too long. So sue me!) but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy a good rainforest hibiscus print! Though Stella McCartney had my back (doesn’t she always?) with her Resort 2011 citrus prints, she’s come back again with more bright tropicali prints for her Resort 2012 collection (which also boasts some serious deck chair wonders) along with other designers and brands (Asos, Topshop, Tory Burch, Hawaiian gift shops).
I just purchased this floral suit from Asos and am getting tingling sensations of joy just from looking at this Mary Katrantzou dress. And since you all know me as being the shop-a-holic type that stops at nothing, I’m obviously going to share all the other floral explosion pieces I’m currently coveting.
- Topshop Hawaiian Floral Bomber – $96
- SUNO Beaded Beach Mini Dress - $660
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Horizon Teal Floral Silk Pants – $430
- Rodarte for Opening Ceremony Floral High Heel Story – $528
- Tory Burch Dalton Printed Blouse – $325
- Asos Fabric Envelope Clutch – $81.81
- Citizens of Humanity Mandy Printed Jeans – $190
- Topshop Floral Lace Pleat Skirt – $76
- Zimmermann Idyllic Taped Shirt – $560