Touching on yesterday’s post and my undying love of feminine summer dresses, I thought I’d share my latest online shopping site obsession.
The site is full of adorably chic dresses in all kinds of prints, cuts, and colors. And just when you thought that sounded just too good, brace yourselves because it gets better. Almost everything is under $100, and some are even under $60. Gasp! The quality is also pretty decent. No, you’re not getting a hand stitched dress courtesy of Karl Lagerfeld, but I’d equivocate it to the quality of Zara which, you all know is one of my faves.
Though there are other pieces on the site like shirts, pants, accessories, etc., I’ve really only dabbled in the dress section. Below are some of my favorite current picks.
Clockwise from top left:
- Navy Floral Cinch Dress – $37
- Multi Palm Tree Shift Dress – $15
- Orange Vase Slash Neck Dress – $44
- Turquoise Color Block Dress – $44
- Yellow Flared Belted Dress – $59
- Multi Palm Print Pleat Dress – $27