Posts tagged ‘movie’
In the fall and winter I’m all about the edge – give me a leather jacket, dark jeans, and boots any day of the week and I’m set – but once summer comes around I trade all that grungy stuff in for sweet and feminine pieces. This season I’ve noticed that I’m really inspired by the 1950s style of Lolita. Cherry prints, lots of gingham, and saddle shoes are what I plan to gather for the fast approaching season along with Lipsmacker lip balm, lots of bubble gum and a good tan.
Here are some pieces on my summer wish list – can you guess which one I’ve already snatched up?
- Miu Miu Gingham Slingbacks – $595
- Selima Sun for J.Crew Sophia Sunglasses - $128
- Topshop Cherry Glitter Sun Dress – $72
- Étoile Isabel Marant Crochet Sweater - $460
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Preppy Straw Canteen - $158
- BaubleBar Silver Star Studs - $24
- Chloé Eau de Parfum (my summer scent) – $85
- Style by Marina Denim Jacket - $74
- Juicy Couture Cherry Print Bikini Top and Ruffle Bottom - $160/$78
- Style by Marina Crochet Skirt - $59
- Rachel Antonoff x Bass Saddle Shoe – $138